AnneM
Well-known member
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2026
- Topics
- 55
- Posts
- 111
- Likes
- 34
Hello again family, friends, neighbours and colleagues,
Running for Mayor of Kitchener is an exciting journey, but it also comes with many challenges—and right now, I truly need your help.
This campaign will only succeed if people like you step forward to help, and I would be incredibly grateful to have my family and friends, neighbours and colleagues standing with me.
The time to build momentum is now, and every contribution—big or small—brings us one step closer.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for believing in me and for helping me take this journey forward.
Cindy
Cindy Ward, PhD cindyward.caCindy Ward for Kitchener MayorCommunity/Social PsychologistResearcher, and Business Development+1 226-750-9019
Running for Mayor of Kitchener is an exciting journey, but it also comes with many challenges—and right now, I truly need your help.
- If you can donate to my campaign in any capacity, every dollar helps - go to cindyward.ca for my secure Square payment system.
- If you can take one of my lawn signs (see below), please respond privately with your address and we'll take care of that - much appreciated.
- If you would like to donate some time helping me get the word out, I could use every helping hand - please let me know.
This campaign will only succeed if people like you step forward to help, and I would be incredibly grateful to have my family and friends, neighbours and colleagues standing with me.
The time to build momentum is now, and every contribution—big or small—brings us one step closer.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for believing in me and for helping me take this journey forward.
Cindy
Cindy Ward, PhD cindyward.caCindy Ward for Kitchener MayorCommunity/Social PsychologistResearcher, and Business Development+1 226-750-9019
